Welcome to Pawsitive Solutions – providing the best Dog Behaviourial service in Glasgow and surrounding areas including all Dunbartonshire, Falkirk , Renfrewshire, , Ayrshire and Lanarkshire. Pawsitive Solutions was established by me, Lorna Mackay, to help you sort out your dog issues. Expansion means Craig Avery now works alongside me as a behavioural specialist and together we now help even more clients transform their challenging dogs into happy well behaved pets.
Dog Training Results
Sometimes, your dog’s behaviour can lead you and your family to feel isolated. Yet customers have told us that our intervention reduces the stress created by their dog’s behaviour. What we do will de-stress your dog too, as it changes the way it responds to its environment.
We have been communicating with and training dogs all our lives (even starting with the family pet) Training dogs is not only about teaching them to behave, to obey and to lead happy and healthy lives, it is also about teaching YOU to feel powerful, in control of your dog and enjoy your time with your best friend.
The results are quick and permanent because you are acting in a natural way to your dog. We achieve excellent results because we get you to take responsibility for your behaviour, to understand it is you who must change and start thinking like a dog.
Dog Training Issues
Pawsitive Solutions and you will work together to get the best from your dog so that embarrassments like these won’t happen again:
- Excessive barking when people or other animals walk past your house
- Racing you to the front door when visitors arrive
- Chewed furniture and kitchen flooring inside the home and a redesigned lawn where your garden used to be
- Continual use of your house as an inside toilet, even after a walk
- Anti-social or overly friendly behaviour to visitors and friends (who stop visiting)
- A dislike of other dogs and people so profound that you arrange walks at 6am and midnight to avoid trouble
- Occasional nips at you or showing aggression to strangers for no apparent reason.
Thinking like a dog might sound extreme but the results speak for themselves. Read more
- Excessive barking
- Separation anxiety
- And more…
- Basic commands
- Over boisterousness
- Early puppy management
- And more…